Email!! Email!!

vishass responds:

OMGSCADLOL

"Waterman" Ep. VII "Waterman" Ep. VII

I'll tell you what,

a constant loop of Prof. Hootington eating that sandwich would keep an audience of thousands laughing for the better part of a day.

Across The Universe Across The Universe

Oh man,

You have a really good thing here. You did a great job creating this surreal environment based on elements in life. You've got some kick ass artistic talent, You matched it up with a great Dandy Warhols song, but man, that ending.
Suicide is a bad student film cliche. It really ended it on a bad note, not just because he died, but because you see that kind thing in most (not great) dramatic student films. Not to tamper with your original vision at all, but I would have really loved it without that last scene.

College University pt 8 College University pt 8

Rolo, Boo-yah.

Oh, KFK.
When will you learn?

Now, where's this game I hear was so beautifully animated?

Keddi - Birthday Keddi - Birthday

Best Thing about it..

The best thing about your cartoon is you take such a light hearted approach, something so many cartoons here NEED.

Which school are you going to? I'm going to SCAD in Georgia for animation.

dilosh responds:

:) it seems most of the people prefers violence, but, well, this is my style.
i'm going to go to a school in the UK(Surrey Institute).

Smells Like Dead Alive Smells Like Dead Alive

but will it Kick arse for de lord?

Nice. Is it a nod to the the movie, Dead Alive? It would be very cool if it was.

Anyway, nice gritty graphics of the split second I could see it clearly. It was kinda slow, and de-synced the music a little, so that's someting you could look into.

Pirates and Monsters Pirates and Monsters

The mind of a 6 year old is a kick ass place.

I've got to admit, Your cousin's pretty funny. So, he wrote it, drew the characters, and voiced it?
I'd be tempted to do that with mine if I wasn't sure I'd just get a cartoon full of pokemon.

Don't listen to any criticism worth ignoring, and it'd be awsome to see more.

Ghostbusters: Episode 1 Ghostbusters: Episode 1

Groovy.

Finally, some good movies references.
Where it stalled in blocky animation, It made up completely in style. I've seen so many bad movies referenced here, to see good old fashioned ghostbusters. and then, evil friggin dead. Very awsome, I hope you'll continue.

an example an example

Pharmacists and Simpson-lips.

Ted Leo lyrics. Nice.

There was a definate groening feel to the lip-sync, which was beyond awsome.
As for the Writing, very original.